Tasmania Campers 3+2 family campervan
The Tasmania Campers Family HiTop 3+2 Campervan is one of our most popular vehicles - and it’s easy to see why. Automatic transmission, creative design and clever use of space means two adults and two small children can travel and live in total comfort. The driving cabin has seating for three with a radio/cassette. The two rear forward facing seats have lap/diagonal seat belts and child seat restraints can be easily fitted. The extra vertical space in the living area creates an airy, spacious feeling and ease of movement - and a good-sized double bed and roomy loft bed makes for comfortable sleeping. The optional awning package includes a side shade and a rear awning that can accommodate two camp beds or use as an extra room for living space. The ideal camping adventure for Mum Dad and the kids and there is no other Campervan like it in New Zealand. Every drawer and cupboard reveals a surprise - fridge, stove, wardrobe, crockery, cutlery, linen, towels and much more. With the Family 3+2 Campervan you not only get the freedom and comfort to travel where you wish, you can also enjoy the economy and ease of an engine running on unleaded petrol with automatic transmission. Include the Family pack containing a side shade and full rear awning plus table and chairs and you have everything you need to make your Tasmania Family Adventure holiday a reality.
External Height: 2.10m
Internal Height: 1.82m
Pax Capacity: 2 Adults, 2 Child.
Seating Configuration: Seatbelts for three in the front driving cab plus two rear forward facing seats with seat belts and child restraint mountings.
Radio/CD Player: AM/FM Radio & CD Player.
Cigarette Lighter: 12V, which is suitable to charge up video camera batteries.
Fuel: Petrol only, 60 litre
Fuel Consumption: Approximately 14 litre per 100km. This does depend on how the vehicle is driven.
Engine Specifications: 2.4 litre, petrol.
Transmission: 4 Speed Automatic.
Power Equipment: Power steering, power assisted brakes.
Sleeping configuration: One double bed 1.85m x 1.5m and one single 1.95m x 1.17m. Rear awning kit can accommodate two camp beds providing sleeping for five.
Gas Cooker: 2 ring cooker with griller ignited by match.
Microwave: Operates off 240v when plugged into mains supply.
Gas Bottle: A 4.5kg bottle.
Fresh Water Tank: Capacity is 40 litre.
Lighting: Interior lights operate off 12V batteries and 240V.
Heating: Rear cabin heating operates on 240V when plugged in at a camping ground only.
Fridge Freezer: The fridge operates on 12V battery whilst driving and on 240V mains when plugged in at a camp ground. The fridge will automatically switch over between the two supplies. Fridge capacity 55 litre.
Power Supply: 240V mains and 12V battery. The 240V mains power operates when the exterior power cable is plugged in at a camp ground. There are two 12V batteries, one for starting the engine and the other for domestic 12V system. This system includes water pump and fridge. Batteries are recharged by engine alternator. The house battery is also recharged from 240v mains power.
Storage: Ample cupboard space, storage under seats at rear of vehicle.
Fly Screens: Placed on upper cabin windows in living area.
Flooring: Easy to care for linoleum.
Exterior Access: Through side door, and rear door with step.
Equipment provided: Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, frypan, grater, chopping board, colander, potato peeler, salad/serving bowls, storage containers, toaster, kettle, teapot, coffee plunger, bucket, brush and shovel, sleeping bags or duvet, blankets, pillows, sheets, towels, teatowels, heater, electric jug, cloths pegs and line, fire extinguisher, LPG gas bottle, maps and camping ground guide book.
tasmania campers hi top 3+2 berth trail finder campervan - rental rates
||23 apr -
1 oct -
|1 nov -
|20 dec -
|1 feb -
3+2 trail finder
- Free unlimited kilometers and GST (10%) included.
- Multiple windscreen and tyre cover is included in the Excess Reduction Option
- No charge for extra drivers.
- Free starter pack including regional and activities guide.
- Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
- Statewide RACT road side service.
- One-way rentals available.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- All charges are calculated on a daily basis, not a twenty-four hour day.
- For all rental vehicles there is a minimum period of 5 days.
- Standard compressive cover is included in the daily rental rate; a standard excess of $2500.00 applies. Hirers may exercise the option for reducing their liability.
- Excess Reduction is $25.00AUD per day (Standard) or $29.00AUD per day for drivers aged under 25 years. Maximum charge is for 40 days.
- We do not deduct the bond from your credit card or bank account.
- Rates and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Special discounted rates apply for rentals for more than 50 days. Details are available upon application.
- Multiple consecutive campervan rentals with Tasmania Campers, Brumby Campers Australia and Tui Campers New Zealand can be combined to earn generous long-term rental discounts
- Vehicles are restricted to Tasmania.
- Hobart Depot (pick up/drop of fees apply of $20 each hire)
- Launceston Airport (pick up/drop of fees apply of $250 each hire)
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2% for Visa or MasterCard.